As a Software Engineer, you will handle the responsibilities of working in teams that support and develop enterprise applications, design and develop backend logic, create databases, and develop POCs for clients. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, demonstrated team player, and must have working experience in Java, hibernate, Springboot, Spring Security, and JDBC connectors.
- Work in a team supporting/developing Enterprise applications
- Design and develop backend logic according to use cases
- Design and architect Databases according to application needs
- Be the Spoc with the client team
- Keep updated on the evolving technology stacks
- Design and develop POCs for clients
- Good understanding of OOPs concept.
- Work experience on the following technologies:
- – Core Java
- – Hibernate/JPA
- – Springboot
- – Spring Security
- – JDBC connectors
- Understand design patterns and framework
- Develop REST APIs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to understand client requirements and create backend logic to serve via APIs
Good to have
- Experience in designing and building cloud-native applications
- AWS/Azure experience
- Good Knowledge of GIT and git commands.
- Comfortable working with Ubuntu/Linux Operating systems
- Experience in handling production web servers ( apache, tomcat, etc.)
- Good Knowledge of basic command line operations.
- Years of experience: 2 -3 years
Don’t wait for an opportunity, create it.
We’re on a quest to recruit talent keen to take on challenges. Do you have what it takes? Drop your CV into our database, and let us reach out to you when the opportunity arises.Sign up