As an Embedded Engineer, you will handle the responsibilities of developing and managing an extensive array of IoT devices, systems, platforms, software, and hardware that transform how billions of users and devices connect, probe, and interact with information and one another through a combination of data, technology, and research. We are looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas on various aspects. Our engineers must be versatile, display leadership qualities, and explore new problems and solutions to push technology forward.
- Design and development of embedded systems, and IoT devices in power-constrained environments.
- Embedded C/ C++, FreeRTOS, Embedded Linux
- Controllers/ SoC/ Architecture: STM32, nRF, ESP32, ARM etc.
- Basic communication protocols (UART, I2C, RS-232, RS-485, etc)
- 4G/ 3G, NB-IoT
- WiFi, Bluetooth, BLE
- Lora, LoRaWAN
- HTTP(S), MQTT(S), OTA firmware update
- AWS IoT, Azure
- Experience in MODBUS
Good to have:
- Amazon FreeRTOS (Device onboarding, OTA, etc.)
- AWS IoT core for LoRaWAN
- Setting up a private LoRaWAN network
- Years of experience: 2 -3 years
- Innovative mindset
- Learn new technologies & architectures quickly
- Team spirit
- Leadership qualities
Don’t wait for an opportunity, create it.
We’re on a quest to recruit talent keen to take on challenges. Do you have what it takes? Drop your CV into our database, and let us reach out to you when the opportunity arises.Sign up